May 31, 2019 – PRESS
Integrated global oncology experts shift the precision medicine paradigmRead More
May 20, 2019 – PRESS
Indivumed and Gnosis Partner to Add Artificial Intelligence Capabilities to Indivumed´s Platform for multi-omics Cancer Research
Hamburg, Germany (May 20, 2019) Indivumed announced today its partnership with Gnosis Data Analysis, a leading provider of automated Machine Learning and data-analytics solutions.Read More
April 26, 2019 – PRESS
Ingress-health and Indivumed announce an international partnership on real-world evidence studies in oncology
Ingress-health B.V. and Indivumed GmbH announced today the launch of an exclusive partnership on real-world evidence (RWE) studies in oncology.Read More
April 11, 2019 – PRESS
The collaboration leverages indivumed’s true multi-omics cancer database “indivutype” and evotec’s drug discovery platforms to identify new therapeutics for colorectal cancerRead More
To keep up to date with our latest news, product information and more, please subscribe to our newsletter.
- Poster Biljes et al. 2019 Cross-validation between anti-CD3/CD8/FOXP3/pan-Cytokeratin fluorescent multiplex IHC and chromogenic single IHC by digital image analysis for quantifying tumor-infiltrating lymphocytes in colorectal cancer patient samples
- Poster Grabinski et al. 2019 Simple Western Size (SWS) in combination with precision cut cancer tissue slices: An excellent patient-derived platform to support drug development
- Poster – Bernoth et al. 2018 Precision Cut Cancer Tissues Slices derived from cancer patients as a tool for the investigation of immune-modulatory compounds
- Neumeister Juhl 2018 Tumor Pre Analytics in Molecular Pathology: Impact on Protein Expression and Analysis
- Poster Khenkar et al. 2018 Utilization of fluorescent multiplex IHC and digital image analysis for studying LAG-3, CD3 and CD8 positive TIL subsets in NSCLC tissue
- Poster Grabinski et al. 2018 Immunoprofiling of Precision Cut Cancer Tissue Slices (PCCTS) as a Tool for Cancer Immunotherapy
- Poster Khenkhar et al. 2017 Utilization of dual IHC and quantitative image analysis techniques to evaluate LAG-3 positive T cells in the tumor microenvironment of NSCLC tissue
To meet all your needs in cancer research and drug development we offer you a broad spectrum of high-quality biospecimen samples including clinical data.
To further support your efforts in personalized oncology we offer you an holistic range of clinical, laboratory, and research services.
Indivumed’s long-standing biobanking expertise is ISO 9001:2015-certified and includes strict protocols for tissue sampling and processing with regards to crucial parameters such as tumor region, ischemia time, and information management. The QM system covers all of the tissue collection and processing, intra- and postsurgery, within the surgical suite.
Download the ISO-Certificate
Discover more about Indivumed’s work and the future of personalized cancer medicine in the following lectures and videos.
The global multi-omics cancer solution
Next In Personalized Medicine - Cancer-Phenotyping
Personalized Oncology – Why Tissue Is the Issue When Characterizing Tumor Expression
Opening Remarks and The Importance of Biobanking on Personalized Medicine
Speaker: Carolyn Compton
The Challlenge and Importance of Standardizing Pre-Analytical Variables in Surgical Pathology Specimens for Clinical Care and Translational Research
Speaker: David Hicks
How to Assess Tissue Quality to Improve Tissue Diagnostics
Speaker: Jim Crawford
The Future of Personalized Medicine in Oncology Has Begun
Speaker: John Marshall
IndivuType: Indivumed's Global Cancer Database Solution for Drug Development and Patient Care
Speaker: Hartmut Juhl
The Indivumed Biobank