March 08, 2019 – NEWS
The AACR Annual Meeting highlights the best cancer science and medicine from institutions all over the world. Attendees are invited to stretch their boundaries, form collaborations, attend sessions outside their own areas of expertise, and learn how to apply exciting new concepts, tools, and techniques to their own research.Read More
January 21, 2019 – NEWS
Hartmut Juhl will be leading a session at the Precision Medicine World Conference (PMWC), January 23, 2019 in Silicon Valley explaining how cancer phenotyping can move precision medicine beyond Genomics.Read More
December 18, 2018 – PRESS
Indivumed Announces an International Partnership with IMCB to Establish an Asian-Centric Multiomics Cancer Database for Personalized Oncology
Indivumed Announces an International Partnership with IMCB to Establish an Asian-Centric Multiomics Cancer Database for Personalized OncologyRead More
November 05, 2018 – NEWS
Friday, November 2nd 2018. With a symposium about „Personalized Medicine Depends on Tissue Quality“ and an opening ceremony in presence of Benjamin Wu, Maryland Deputy Secretary of Commerce, Jan Gardner, Frederick County Executive and members of the County Council as well as 120 international guests the new Indivumed Headquarter was officially opened.Read More
To keep up to date with our latest news, product information and more, please subscribe to our newsletter.
- Poster – Bernoth et al. 2018 Precision Cut Cancer Tissues Slices derived from cancer patients as a tool for the investigation of immune-modulatory compounds
- Neumeister Juhl 2018 Tumor Pre Analytics in Molecular Pathology: Impact on Protein Expression and Analysis
- Poster Khenkar et al. 2018 Utilization of fluorescent multiplex IHC and digital image analysis for studying LAG-3, CD3 and CD8 positive TIL subsets in NSCLC tissue
- Poster Grabinski et al. 2018 Immunoprofiling of Precision Cut Cancer Tissue Slices (PCCTS) as a Tool for Cancer Immunotherapy
- Poster Khenkhar et al. 2017 Utilization of dual IHC and quantitative image analysis techniques to evaluate LAG-3 positive T cells in the tumor microenvironment of NSCLC tissue
To meet all your needs in cancer research and drug development we offer you a broad spectrum of high-quality biospecimen samples including clinical data.
To further support your efforts in personalized oncology we offer you an holistic range of clinical, laboratory, and research services.
Discover more about Indivumed’s work and the future of personalized cancer medicine in the following lectures and videos.
Next In Personalized Medicine - Cancer-Phenotyping
Personalized Oncology – Why Tissue Is the Issue When Characterizing Tumor Expression
Opening Remarks and The Importance of Biobanking on Personalized Medicine
Speaker: Carolyn Compton
The Challlenge and Importance of Standardizing Pre-Analytical Variables in Surgical Pathology Specimens for Clinical Care and Translational Research
Speaker: David Hicks
How to Assess Tissue Quality to Improve Tissue Diagnostics
Speaker: Jim Crawford
The Future of Personalized Medicine in Oncology Has Begun
Speaker: John Marshall
IndivuType: Indivumed's Global Cancer Database Solution for Drug Development and Patient Care
Speaker: Hartmut Juhl
The Indivumed Biobank